We are Pleased to inform you that Lahore High Court has Announced various multiple jobs in order to revamp its structure and to fulfill operational positions as well.The Lahore High Court was established on the 21st of March 1919 and 175(2) of the Constitution of 1973 provide insights regarding the jurisdiction of the High Court. Essentially based in the city of Lahore, the High Court has benches in three other Pakistani cities-namely, Rawalpindi, Multan and Bahawalpur. Lahore High Court LHC Jobs 2024 with complete detail of eligibility bank challan and application form being dispatched over here in a very systematic manner.such information could be seen as under.
The History of the High Court at Lahore is Spread Over the Last Hundred and Fifty Years. By 1830, Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the famous Sikh ruler of Punjab, consolidated the innumerable small principalities ruled by independent chieftains in the Province. Before the consolidation, there were no Judicial Courts, no written laws and no established authority to maintain or enforce them. The chieftains decided cases according to their own whims and discretion certain rules of customs for settlement of civil and criminal disputes through arbitrators governed the field, but they were by no means uniform or reputable.
Lahore High Court LHC Junior Clerk Jobs 2024 Application Form Apply Online
Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online Job Portal with Job Descriptions is available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk ). No need to submit HARD COPY OF ONLINE Application.The candidates must read carefully the Job Descriptions mentioned against each category of post before applying online.
The candidates applying against the Disabled Quota shall have to provide the Disability Certificate/Job Fitness Certificate issued by the District Assessment Board as required under section 12 of Disabled Persons (Employment & Rehabilitation) Ordinance, 1981.
- No Age Relaxation shall be permissible to anyone on any ground whatsoever.
- No application will be entertained without depositing application fee.
- Candidates applying for more than one post will have to submit separate processing fee for each post.
- Mentioning of deposit slip number with alphabet (Y- 000000) in the online application form is mandatory.
- Duplicate use of one deposit slip for any other post shall be considered cheating resulting into outright rejection of all applications of any such candidate.
- Candidate will only be allowed to appear in the test/interview on production of original deposit slip falling which he will lose his right for the same.
- Original receipt will be retained by the LHC for record.
- Candidates are required to provide postal address and valid/functional personal mobile phone number and e-mail ID.
- The application shall be rejected in case any necessary information is found incorrect, false, forged or withheld during detailed scrutiny of the original documents presented before the test/interview and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with law.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Test/Interview, provisionally, criterion whereof shall be determined by the Authority.
- Such applicants shall have to submit attested copies of all the documents before the test/interview.
Qualifying/pass marks in the Test and Interview shall be determined by the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to grant relaxation in experience for a particular post keeping in view worth of the organization.
- In-Service candidates are required to submit their applications Through Proper Channel along with duly signed/stamped NOC issued by their respective Administrative departments showing date, month and year of their induction in service.
- The Lahore High Court reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any part of the advertisement, without any prior notice and to increase/decrease the number of posts/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Test may be conducted at the Principal Seat/Bahawalpur, Multan & Rawalpindi Benches at the discretion of the Authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants called for Test and Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be completely filled with utmost care to furnish the correct details.
- No application shall be entertained to edit any content or information in online application. Incomplete application will be rejected forthwith.
- The applicants for every post mentioned at Sr. No. 01 to 03 & 05 to 06 shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- and Rs.500/- for every post at Sr. No.04 & 07 to 29, separately, in A/c #(0527549781001128). Online deposit can be made in any branch of MCB in Punjab by filling following information on the Deposit Slip: