International Islamic University also known as IIU Islamabad announces the International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023. The IIU International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 is a one-year, non-residential education and training program designed to enable postdoctoral Fellows in Pakistan and around the world by providing them with the possibility of being aware of the most recent research methods tools, methods, and techniques in a supportive academic setting. This rigorous capacity-building IIU International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 based on research across a variety of fields like Islamic Studies Humanities, Humanities, and Social Sciences and languages and literature from an Islamic approach has been developed to create a group of highly skilled researchers who are able to take on the responsibilities of contemporary Islamic research. The deadline to apply is 31 January 2023.
This program offers a wonderful opportunity for scholars to conduct research on topics like the socio-political study of classic and modern Urdu literary texts South Asian culture and history as presented by literary writings, Sufi literature, the colonial and postcolonial literary culture within South Asia, Urdu literature and film Urdu media and literature, collection of oral traditions, Pakistani culture and society the development of Urdu language and the teaching of Urdu as a foreign language.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
Ph.D. in any field that is related to Social Sciences and Humanities (Islamic Studies ), Quranic Sciences, Hadith and Sciences, Sirah, Sharrah, Islamic Law and Jurisprudence, Islamic History, Islamic Culture, Islamic Thought, Philosophy, Tasawuf, Literature, Political, and Economic Thought Law The Comparative Study of Religious Studies and Education. Arabic, Urdu, and other Pakistani languages.
The details of the program and application form are available at Official Website
IIU International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 Apply Online
IIU International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 Last Date
The last day to submit your application is January 31, 2023
International Islamic University IIU
International Islamic University Islamabad is located in the beautiful capital city of Pakistan. The university is home to an attractive campus constructed using the old-fashioned Islamic design, with modern libraries and a diverse student body from all over the world. This is why the International Islamic University Islamabad becomes an ideal location for academics and researchers looking to learn more about Urdu literature and language within their historical and cultural context.
The Faculty of Languages and Literature is delighted to announce the initial Postdoctoral Fellowship Program within Islamic Studies, Humanities and Social Sciences, languages, and literature with an Islamic perspective. The fellowships are currently restricted and will be awarded to the most promising candidates following an extensive review of research proposals and candidates’ qualifications, including prior research experience that is reflected in their CVs.
The scholars who have been selected will be provided with:
- Research supervisor with experience in the subject
- Office/study space
- Access to all the resources within IIU’s libraries.
- Free university transportation throughout the city (as per the bus route) If required
- An opportunity to connect with faculty and students
- Opportunity to teach or co-teach courses at the department, subject to the fulfillment of the other conditions.
Requirement for Completion of Form
The postdocs who are selected must do a research assignment under the direction of the supervisor they have chosen. (The candidates may provide their preferred supervisor should they choose to do so. The supervisor will take it into consideration, if it is possible.) Each postdoc fellow will present up to two seminars during the duration of their fellowship. After the end of the program, postdocs must write at least one article in a journal either a monologue or book either as an individual publication or jointly with their supervisors.
How To Submit Application for Post Doc Fellowship?
- Application Form SX is available for application at Brochure Islamic Research Institute, International Islamic University, Faisal Masjid Campus, Islamabad
- The candidates who are interested are asked to submit the application form.
- Online registration forms or online registration form is available by clicking the URL: or the application may be made with the form attached accessible with a brochure on the following Official Website
- For more information and to submission of application:
- Dr. Aftab Ahmad RaiCo-ordinator Islamic Research Institute Faisal Masjid Campus, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
- Ph. No. OS1-9261761-5, Ext. 317, Cell Number. 0332-5552141
- Official Website
Submission Of Form for Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023
Complete utility shape alongside required documents and research proposal need to rather be submitted through postal service to the program coordinator.
The applicant must pay Rs.150O/(Non-non-refundable) Processing fee and the application along with the application.
The candidates who have been selected will be asked to pay the fee for the benching of Rs. 50000/(for local candidates) and US 1000 dollars to international applicants*
Venue to Submit Application
The application form is available for download. Brochure Islamic Research Institute,
International Islamic University, Faisal Masjid Campus, Islamabad
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Program period: One-Year
IIU International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 Fee Structure
For National Fellows:
Rs. 25,000/- for 6 months
Rs.50,000/- for one year
For International Fellows:
US $300/- for 6 months
US $ 600/- for one year
Required Documents for Fellowship Program
The documents which are given below are required to be attached to the application form.
1-Copy of Identity Card /Passport,
2-Copies of all educational certificates from Matric to a Ph.D. degree,
3-List of published research
4-Research articles published in HEC-recognized journals,
5-Copy of a research proposal,
Contact Details for Postdoc Fellowship
Address: Dr. Aftab Ahmad Rai Co-ordinator of Islamic Research Institute Faisal Masjid Campus, International Islamic University, Islamabad.
Ph. No: OS1-9261761-5, Ext. 317 Cell No. 0332-5552141
Is IIU private?
The International Islamic University, Islamabad, or IIUI is a public research university that is located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Is IIU a good university?
International Islamic University, Islamabad (IIU) is among the top universities for public students located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Is Iiui recognized by HEC?
Yes, it is recognized with HEC.
What is the last date to apply for IIU Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023?
31 January 2023
You Might Also Like
- PM Youth Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Registration
- Ba Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship 2023 Program Online Registra...
- Currently Opened Internships 2023 in Pakistan Apply Online f...
- CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 for Media Graduates Apply ...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2023 Apply Online for Software...
- Engro Fertilizers NTS Apprenticeship Training Program 2023 A...
- NUTECH Technical Internship Program Japan 2023 Apply Online ...
- Tabeer Scholarship NTA 2023 Application Form Roll No Slip
- PSEB Internship for ICT Graduates 2023 Online Apply
- KPK Gov Innovation Fellowship 2023 Apply Online Eligibility ...