Chief Minister CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 has been announced by the Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab for the fresh Media Graduates. The fresh graduates are invited to apply online for the opportunity of CM Punjab Internship Program 2023. The Internship Opportunity is going to be offered to top 500 fresh Graduates. The time period of the Media Graduate Internship Program is 3 months. The CM Punjab Internship Program is a paid training program, so all the freshly graduated students should apply for this program to polish their skills and start their career in the Media industry. The last date to apply for CM Punjab Internship Program is 30 December for session of 2023.
This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who recently passed their graduate degree in the field of Media. Applicants who will apply for the offered program should keep visiting this site to get an online Selected Candidates list. Here we will upload the Candidates list and further information regarding such programs.
General Details for CM Punjab Internship Program
|Hiring Organization||Government of Punjab|
|Place of Posting||Lahore and Others|
|Qualification||Graduates in Media|
|Age Limit||Not more then 25 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||30 December 2023|
Schedule for CM Punjab Internship Program 2023
- Announcement Date: 16 December 2023
- Last Date Submission: 30 December 2022
- Test Schedule: Not Announced Yet
CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 Apply Online
All the Fresh Media Graduates should apply online for the CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 through this website. The Students must have Master’s degree or equivalent degree in Mass Communication, Firms & Media, or Public Relations, Advertising. Candidates must get at least 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 CGPA to become eligible for respective Internship programs.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 Last Date
The last date for CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 30 December 2023.
dgpr Internship 2023
The Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab encourages both male and female fresh graduates to apply for CM Punjab Internship program 2023. There is a 50% quota reserved for female students. For the children of Journalists 10% quota is observed. The lucky candidates who will be selected for the internship program will be paid Rs. 20,000/- per month. The CM Punjab has granted a fund of 6 Crore and 70 Lakh rupees for Media Graduates Internship Program. The Media Graduates Internship Program is offered to fresh graduates who are the citizens of Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 for Media Graduates Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- Students must have a Master’s Degree in Mass Communication, Firms & Media, or Public Relations, Advertising.
- Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 CGPA in Graduate Degree.
- All the male and female aspirants are eligible for the offered internship program.
- A 50% quota is reserved for female candidates.
- A 10% quota is observed for children of Journalists.
- The monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- will be given.
- Candidates must have a solid academic background.
- Candidates must reside in Attock, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan,Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, and Multan.
- Age: 18-30 Years
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Media Graduates Internship||Graduate (Broadcast Media, Mass Communication, PR and Advertisement, Films and Digital Media, Development Communication)||500|
How to Apply for CM Punjab Internship Program
- On Official Website, you may access the online application form for this internship program.
- To apply for an internship, visit the link provided and choose “CM Internships” in the top right corner of the page.
- The open internship application form is to be completed with precision and in full.
- Candidates should be able to upload digital copies of transcripts from their university, address, and CNICs.
- Interested candidates should apply online for the offered Internship program 2023.
- First of all click the below mentioned online apply link.
- After that a new page will open.
- Fill the online application form carefully with correct information.
- After filling up your application form click the submit button.
- Applicants should apply before the last date.
Media Graduates Internships
Stipend Per Month for Program
Candidates will receive a stipend of 120,000 Pkr during their internship.
Instructions for Applicangts
Before submitting the form, you will be required to answer the captcha problem. Be aware that you must fill in 100% accurate information on this form to avoid being exempted from the application. The internship can be very beneficial to you in obtaining your dream job in the media industry. So, do not hesitate to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. Transgenders and females are also eligible for the CM Punjab internship program 2023 for graduates of the media industry.
Fileds of Education for Applicants
Candidates must hold an education diploma in at least one of these fields:
- Broadcast Media
- Mass Communication
- PR & Advertisement
- Films & Digital Media
- Development Communications
You Might Also Like
- PM Youth Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Registration
- Ba Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship 2023 Program Online Registra...
- IIU International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 Apply...
- Currently Opened Internships 2023 in Pakistan Apply Online f...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2023 Apply Online for Software...
- Engro Fertilizers NTS Apprenticeship Training Program 2023 A...
- NUTECH Technical Internship Program Japan 2023 Apply Online ...
- Tabeer Scholarship NTA 2023 Application Form Roll No Slip
- PSEB Internship for ICT Graduates 2023 Online Apply
- KPK Gov Innovation Fellowship 2023 Apply Online Eligibility ...