Here we have provided the complete schedule for Islamabad Police Driving Skill Test 2023. Islamabad Capital Territory ICT Islamabad Police has announced vacancies for the post of the driver in 2022 at the institute for fresh applicants. Candidates who appeared in the written test and passed the test are required to check the schedule for Islamabad Police Driving Skill Test 2023 here. Islamabad Capital Territory ICT Islamabad Police has released the Driving Skill test schedule on the official page. Written test passed candidates can access the schedule of their Islamabad Police Driving Skill Test 2023 on this page. Here we have provided all details regarding the driving skill test.
Candidates are sought from Pakistani nationals (male) to be considered for the driver position within the Safe City Islamabad project Safe City Islamabad named “Safer Islamabad: Surveillance Through Smart Cars Project,” of the Islamabad Capital Territory Police, on an agreement basis for one year or until the end or completion of the work, whatever occurs the earlier.
Islamabad Police Driving SkillTest 2023
Dear applicants who have completed passing the Driving Written Test for the driver post, their Driving Skill Test is scheduled on 04-01-2023 (Wednesday) at 08:00 AM at the Head Quarters of Police Line H-11 Islamabad. Please bring your CNIC Original as well as Roll No Slip and Driving License as well Matric Certificate.
Islamabad Police Driving Skill Test 2023 Schedule Check Online
Islamabad Police Driver Skills Test Rolls No Slip Download
Find online Islamabad Police Driver Skill Test Roll No Slip Download here. The test date is January 4, 2023. The written exam for ICT is held in Islamabad at the Pakistan Sports Complex. All applicants who are qualified to take part in the test of writing and successfully pass the test. Then, they are waiting for their test of skill roll number slips of drivers post Islamabad police. Click Here to download the roll no slip for the driving skill test.
Eligibility Criteria to Appear in Driving Skill Test
The driving test for driving skills will begin at 8 AM at The Police Line Headquarters Head Quarters H-11 Islamabad. Candidates who completed the written test are eligible to take it. They are advised to arrive at the test center at the scheduled time and carry their original CNIC and Roll No Slip as well as their Driving License and Matric Certificate along with them.
Islamabad police Driver Written Test Results 2023
Find on the internet for Islamabad police constable test Results 2023 and Merit List here. The test was written on the 31st of December, 2022. The ICT exam was conducted in Islamabad at the Pakistan Sports Complex. Candidates who passed the test are now able to get their ICT results to The Islamabad Capital Territory from here. Written test results for Islamabad Police jobs 2022 are available here. Check the 2022 Islamabad Police Jobs Test Result online at islamabadpolice.gov.pk with your CNIC number, name, or roll number. The merit list of constable test results will be to be made available at the moment it is released by Islamabad police officials.
Schedule for Islamabad police Driving Skill Test
- Announcement Date: November 26, 2022
- Driving Skill Test: 04 January 2023 (Wednesday)
- Timing for Driving Skill Test: 08: AM
- Venue for Driving Skill Test: Head Quarters of Police Line H-11 Islamabad
What Do You Know About Driving Skill Tests?
A driving test (also called a driver’s test also known as a road test) is a method designed to assess the ability of a driver to operate an automobile. It can be found in many types across the globe and is usually required to get a driver’s license. Driving tests typically consist of two components of a practical test also known as a road test that is used to test the capability of a driver in operating conditions. It can also be oral or written tests (theory exams) to prove a person’s understanding of driving and the relevant laws and rules. The first national mandatory driving test was first introduced in France in 1899.
Driving Skill Test Requirements
The country of the test will depend on the category of driver’s license the test will include driving on a public, open road, as well as different maneuverability tests that are typically conducted in a controlled area like:
- Moving back and forth between the cones for traffic.
- Reversing around a corner or entering a parking space without a semi-trailer or trailer or an additional vehicle for multi-rig roads trains
- Controlled junctions for turning and leaving that are equipped with a trailer or an additional junction for road trains with multi-rigs
- Emergency stops or evasive maneuvers
- Coupling and decoupling of a trailer to a vehicle and a truck, includes making the connections for compressed air and electrical and then examining the connections
- keeping the motorcycle stable at the lowest speed
- Parallel Parking (with two distinct forward movements)
- Parking with reverse angles (cars trucks, cars as well as road trains)
- Three-point turns (in 3 moves)
- Starts uphill, curbside parking, and gear shifts
- Gear shifts are shifting away from green lights (manual vehicles or trucks, only)
- Lane changes
- Exiting and entering intersections (from give way or stop signs, roundabouts)
The Most Common Driving Test Fails
You can lower the chance of failing the test by avoiding the common mistakes learners make. The following list contains the top 10 reasons that led to failing tests in 2018/19.
- Watch out for junctions
- Mirrors are used to change the direction
- Control issues when steering
- Right-turning at a junction
- Refraining from leaving in a dangerous way
- Unskillful response when it comes to responding to traffic light signals
- Inability to control the movement when getting off
- Incorrect position during normal driving
- Incorrect reaction to road markings
- Control issues in reverse parking
ICT Islamabad Police
The Islamabad Capital Territory Police, or ICT Police, is responsible for maintaining order and peace in Islamabad. It is also available to assist in times of emergency. Islamabad Capital Territory is located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, and Balochistan. Islamabad Police is an agency of the Pakistan government. It was established to provide an independent police force for Islamabad. Its purpose is to protect property and lives. In times of emergency, the Islamabad Capital Territory Police assists citizens.
Download The List of Passing Candidates for the Post of Drivers
Islamabad Police Official Website
Islamabad police’s official website contains all details related to the driving skill test. You can visit the official website and download the roll no slip and schedule.
General Details for ICT Punjab Police Driver Jobs 2023
- Salary Offer 40,000+
- Education: Matric, DAE
- Vacancy: 56
- Address Project Director Safe City Faqir Aipee Road, H-11/4, Islamabad
- Job Type: Federal Government
- Company: Islamabad Police
- Location: Islamabad
Contact Details of Islamabad Police
Address: M236+4FM, AK Brohi Rd, H-11/1 H 11/1 H-11, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
Phone: (051) 4440037
You Might Also Like
- Police English Grammar Test 3 Online MCQs Question and Answe...
- Police English Grammar Test 2 Online MCQs Question and Answe...
- Police English Grammar Test 13 Online MCQs Question and Answ...
- Police English Grammar Test 7 Online MCQs Question and Answe...
- Police English Grammar Test 4 Online MCQs Question and Answe...
- Police English Grammar Test 8 Online MCQs Question and Answe...
- Police English Grammar Test 11 Online MCQs Question and Answ...
- Police English Grammar Test 5 Online MCQs Question and Answe...
- Police English Grammar Test 6 Online MCQs Question and Answe...
- Police English Grammar Test 10 Online MCQs Question and Answ...