We are pleased to inform you that an ample opportunity has been announced for undergraduate students, after which they can be part of several professional and cultural activities. And that opportunity is the USEFP UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program, also known as Global UGRAD. It is a non-degree cultural exchange program. The USEFP UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program gives opportunities to the students to spend two semesters of full-time non-degree study in the USA at any accredited university. It also provides the chance to study with professional development, community service, and cultural enrichment.
USEFP UGRAD Undergraduate Exchange Program is inviting applications from undergraduate students of Pakistan and the last date to submit applications online is 21-09-2022. This program is fully funded and consists of only one semester (Spring &Fall). So do not waste time and apply for this golden scholarship program as soon as possible.
Overview of USEFP UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program
|2||Type||Semester Exchange Program|
|3||Duration||4 to 5 months/1 semester|
|4||No of Students||250|
|6||Batches||Fall and Spring|
|8||Age Limit||25 Years|
|9||Sponsored By||International Research & Exchange Board (IREX)|
USEFP UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2023-23 for Pakistan
(Global UGRAD-Pakistan) was established in 2010 by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State. Its program for Pakistan is managed through the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and in the United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX). Within a brief time frame, this program, Global UGRAD, has gained immense recognition among Pakistani university students.
With the initial batch of fellows, 100 of the 2010-11 Global UGRAD Pakistan returned to Pakistan to finish their undergraduate studies within Pakistani universities. The Global UGRAD program is designed to recognize Pakistani undergraduate students who are enrolled in the university of Pakistan. The Global UGRAD-Pakistan program provides academic and cultural exchanges through a non-degree course to spend a semester in an American university in US.
Students who wish to spend one semester at an US. university during their undergraduate study are strongly advised to apply. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for this international mobility possibility.
USEFP UGRAD Semester Exchange Program’s Deadline is 21 September 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Global UGRAD Program
Women, those with disabilities, and people from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh & Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply. The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program provides non-degree undergraduate studies within the United States competitively to university students. Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open to anyone who: Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is accessible to all who have:
- older than 18 years old
- Citizen of a UGRAD participant country and living in the land of that participation
- As an undergraduate, you must be with good standing in any accredited college, whether private or public and who have more than one academic year left at their institution of residence when they finish their UGRAD program
- Graduated from secondary school in their home country.
- Good command of spoken and written English (English language training for some finalists is a possibility).
- Approved by a doctor for participation in the program;
- They pledged to return to their country of birth after the program ended.
- Selected participants cannot be able to defer their studies to a later date
The applicant must be a resident of Pakistan
The candidate must be at least 25 years old
A candidate must be in an undergraduate degree program and commit to return to their home country following the program’s completion.
Candidates must possess the ability to lead with conviction.
The candidate should be keen to understand the US. culture.
A candidate should be able to demonstrate a high academic performance, awards, community activities, and academic achievements.
The priority would be given to those who have not traveled internationally under the scholarship programs.
The candidate should be fluent in English.
- The application process for applicants is done online.
- Candidates must fill out online applications.
- All the documents mentioned above must upload to the online application before submission.
Required Documents for Ugrad Program
Complete and total Global UGRAD student application package includes the following documentation:
- A completed application form
- A photocopy of the bio-page of your passport
- Academic transcripts from years of university studies (with English translations).
Certificates of accomplishment
Benefits of USEFP UGRAD Exchange Program 2023-23
- A grant funds tuition
- A stipend to pay for textbooks
- An airfare
- A living allowance will be paid.
- Accommodation will be available.
- Health insurance is also protected.
- Costs for travel between and to the United State
- Living Stipends
- Authorization for books
- Food and accommodation
- The monthly allowance of maintenance for the life of the program
How to Apply for the Global UGRAD Program 2023
- Candidates must verify the eligibility requirements before applying.
- The candidate must visit the official website to register an account to apply.
- Application is divided into many sections that must to completed in small areas.
- A program requires documents that have been scanned that are uploaded.
- Candidates must apply online.
- No application via post will be considered.
USEFP Ugrad Application Form
The International UGRAD Pakistan program provides a Cultural and Academic Exchange Fee for studying in the USA for Pakistani students. Pakistani students will spend around 4.5 months in America. The United States as a Semester Exchange Program. The purpose of this Global UGRAD Cultural Exchange Program is to encourage an understanding between citizens of the United States & people of Pakistan under Student Exchange programs in the USA. Usefp ugrad application form is available at official website of usefp.
Goals of USEFP UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program
- To enhance participants’ leadership skills and build their experience
- To develop participants’ academic skills and professional skills
- Improve participants’ participation in the community capabilities and dedication to providing service
Please help to make a better understanding between people from the United States and Pakistan with the involvement of participants with their host and home communities.
Requirements for Selected Candidates
- Documents to be submitted after you have been selected and approved,
- Letter of References
- There is no objection Certificate(NOC) at your current educational institution.
- Medical History
- TOEFL is required following selection.
- USEFP will administer the test.
Selection Process of USEFP Ugrad Scholarship
It is the procedure for selecting the most suitable participants for the Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistani Students. Only students who have been shortlisted will be required to provide the reference letter and No Objection Certificate (NOC) of their institution.
Round 1: Applications will be scrutinized by USEFP staff to ensure they are complete and meet minimum requirements.
Round 2: Applications with the required requirements will be evaluated based on established criteria and then shortlisted.
Round 3: Personal interviews with applicants shortlisted for the round will be held in Islamabad between January to February. The interview panel is composed of US. and Pakistani citizens.
Round 4: Finalists and alternates are chosen between April and May. Finalists and alternates are informed via telephone. Candidates who haven’t been notified received a notification by mail.
Round 5: The authorities grant final approval to a higher power in the US.
- All participants will complete their classes full-time throughout their academic program.
- Take the minimum of two subjects within their major and at minimum one course in one US. Study fields, such as US. literature, history, art, government, or;
- Complete at least twenty hours of service to the community in the city they are hosting and
- Participate in a professional development element of their course.
Global Ugrad Semester Exchange Program
USEFP (United American Educational Foundation of Pakistan) has announced the Undraduate Summer Exchange Program 2023. For UGRAD 2023, Pakistani students are eligible for the 14th and fifteenth years of school. With the Summer Exchange Program, students can study at US. colleges for a brief period and gain knowledge. So, they will be able to learn about different cultures and their studies through interaction with other individuals.
About 140 Pakistani undergraduate students were awarded scholarships in the Spring batch to take a course in America. The United States for a semester as part of the Global Undergraduate Exchange (Global UGRAD) Program, funded by the United States Government. In the coming months, the students will take undergraduate classes at the 78 US. colleges and universities and participate in professional development sessions to boost their academic performance and increase their cultural exposure to American culture. The United States.
Eligible Fields of USEFP Ugrad Program
All academic areas of study are suitable for analysis. As per J-1 visa regulations, prospective applicants from dental, nursing, medicine and veterinary medicine, pharmacology, and other fields of clinical study must be informed about the prohibition against direct care of patients. Animal care isn’t allowed, so courses of research and programs at participating US. institutions may be restricted.
Host Institutions for Students
Students cannot select their campus of choice. The implementing institution will select students for the campus that is most suitable for them, following the student’s academic preferences. Its Global UGRAD Program includes a wide range of host campuses across the United States, including colleges, universities in urban and rural regions, and Minority Serving Institutions.
Pre-Academic English for Global Ugrad
Global UGRAD provides one semester of academic English language instruction to needy students. Students who require academic preparation in English are provided with English language instruction during the fall semester of 2023-23. They will be able to continue their studies in their areas of study throughout the spring semester.
How many students are selected for Ugrad from Pakistan?
Each year, approximately 230 participants are chosen, half for the fall semester and part for the spring semester.
Who is eligible for Ugrad?
Candidates who’ve completed a 2-year bachelor’s degree and are in the initial year of their Master’s program are also eligible for application.
What is Ugrad 2023?
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) initiative of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the US. Department of State for Pakistani students allows undergraduate students to complete between two and three semesters of full-time, non-degree studies at an accredited institution within the United States.
Does GPA matter for Ugrad?
There aren’t GPA requirements, nor is there any segregation based on the subject you are studying. The student must not be in their final or first year of study when applying. For example, in a 4- years degree program, you can apply if you’re currently in the third or second semester of your education when you use.
What is the purpose of Ugrad?
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) brings future leaders to the United States to experience U.S. higher education, develop essential professional competencies and discover new values and cultures.
Is Toefl mandatory for Ugrad?
There is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL to be taken for UGRAD.
Contact Details of USEFP
- Website: www.usefp.org
- Email; [email protected]
- Address: USEFP, House 5, Street 17, Sector F-6/2 Islamabad
- Mob: 051-8431300
You Might Also Like
- KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Date...
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- HEC Chines Government Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded ...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligi...
- PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2023 Eligibili...
- Sindh Educational Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2023 Appli...
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2023 Application form Downlo...
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2023 Download
- 500 STFS Scholarships 2023 By Pakistan Science Foundation Ba...