The government of Punjab granted legal permission for the Arm License Renew Registration Online to Security agencies, educational institutions, banks, worship places, and business malls including factory areas, shops, offices, markets, and shopping malls in all Province like Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan in Pakistan.
This project is being initiated in collaboration with NADRA to issue and renew an arms license which is an entirely computerized chip smart card newly one or in replacement of a manual arms license. The purpose of this project is to eradicate illegal weapons and outface unfavorable elements of society so that a peaceful and violence-free atmosphere may be provided to the citizens of Punjab.
Arm License Renew Registration Online Application
The applications for the renewal of Arms Licenses are going to be submitted to the office of the District Coordination Officer. Fill up the form for individual arms licenses and submit it to the arms branch, of the concerned DCO office. Application forms can be obtained from the Arms Branch, District Coordination Office, or can be downloaded from this website. Within 90 days applicant will gain their renewed weapon and submit a demand note back to the concerned NADRA center.
NADRA will issue the arms license in the form of an automated smart card. Citizens of Punjab who do not hold an Armed new computerized license and wish to hold this one go to any concerned NADRA center in Punjab and process your arms license for computerization.
Arm License Renew Registration Online Process
The steps to renew and sign up for an arm license online are as follows:
- Verify the requirements for registration and license renewal for firearms. Depending on the nation and state, the criteria could change.
- For information on registration and license renewal for firearms, go to the relevant authority’s official website. You can, for instance, go to the National Database of Arms Licenses website.
- On the website, look for the area devoted to registration and renewal of arms licenses.
- Include all necessary facts on the online registration form, including your name, address, license number, and any other pertinent data.
- Upload the appropriate documents, including an up-to-date photo, an identification and address verification, and a receipt for the license renewal price.
- Wait for the confirmation message after submitting the application form.
- Get the application form printed out and sign it.
- Send the completed application form and all necessary supporting documentation to the appropriate authority.
- It’s vital to remember that the particular procedure for renewing and registering an arms license can change based on the nation and the appropriate authority.
- For the most recent information and instructions about arm license renewal and registration, it is always a good idea to visit the official website of the relevant authority.
Arm License Renew Registration Online Procedure Last Date
Punjab Arms License Fee Collection
Through NADRA e-Sahulat, the arms licensing fee for the Punjab Arms licensing is collected. Payment is processed for new and renewed firearms licenses.
Prohibited Bore Weapon:-
- The personal arms license initial fee is Rs.10,000 and the renewal fee is Rs. 2000 per annum.
- Institutional license/private security company initial fee is Rs. 7,000 and Rs. 2000 per anum.
Non- Prohibited Bore Weapon:-
- The personal arms license initial fee is Rs.5,000 and the renewal fee is Rs.1,000 per anum.
- The institutional license/private security company initial fee is Rs.7,000 and the renewal fee is Rs. 1,000 per anum.
- Extending validity to the whole of Pakistan 3000/- –
- Re-validation fee 1500/-
- Processing fee 1500
- Retainer-ship 5000
Renewal fee and penalty
A gratis arms license may be renewed after the expiry of a month period subject to the payment of a penalty equivalent to the renewal fee for each calendar year intervening the date of expiry and the date on which it is renewed.
Eligibility Criteria for Arms License Renew Registration Online
A National Identity Card (NIC) and a minimum age of 25 are requirements for carrying any type of weapon.
You Might Also Like
- SBP New Currency Notes Service Launched in Pakistan
- Apply Renew Driving License Online in Pakistan 2023 DLIMS Sm...
- Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan Govt Announced with All Packages D...
- PM Punjab Apni Gari Scheme 2023 Online Application Form
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2023 Check Online
- Governor Sindh Free It Courses Results 2023 Online Check [Up...
- Budget 2023 Pakistan Summary Salary Increase Details For Gov...
- When is Eid-Ul-Azha In Pakistan 2023 Date/Day Check Online
- University of Gujrat UOG Result 2023 Merit Lists Check Onlin...
- Hajj Flights Schedule 2023 Pakistan to Saudi Arabia Check On...