The Primary and Secondary Health Care Department of Punjab announced the new vacancies in the post of medical officers for Women. They announced the 100+ vacancies of Women Medical Officers. They call the candidates to apply for the given post. Aspirants must submit their application form before the closing date for Healthcare Department Women Medical Officers Jobs. The closing date to apply is 30 September 2023. We have provided all details, such as eligibility criteria, application procedure, and all other related details in this article. So do not waste time and submit your applications now before the last date. Here we mention the complete details of the jobs. Below on this page, we have provided job criteria terms & conditions, and other necessary information for these posts.
|Hiring Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Newspaper||The Nation, Dawn, Jang, and The News|
|Address||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Lahore|
Schedule for Punjab Health Department Jobs 2023
- Jobs Announced Date: 27 September 2023
- Las date: 30 September 2023
- Test Date: Announce Soon
- Result and Merit List: Announce Soon
- Interview Date: Announce Soon
Healthcare Department Women Medical Officers Jobs Vacancies Details
- Medical Officers / Women Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Health Department Jobs 2023
The government of Punjab invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the following posts on a contract basis but likely to continue till the completion of the project. The qualification and experience required for each post in the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Males and females can also apply for these jobs.
- The candidates who are working in the Healthcare department or specialized healthcare education department.
- If the applicant is employed by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department at a location other than Lahore, the applicant must have completed a three-year term of service in accordance with the department’s notice No. SO(G)/P&SHD/6-1/22, which was issued on February 1, 2023.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Women Medical Officers Jobs 2023
Interested candidates must apply through the NTS test along with the deposit slip of Rs 500. The last date of submission application is 30 September 2023. The applicant fulfills the criteria they must apply for these jobs. It is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in posts. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates.
How to Apply for Healthcare Department Women Medical Officers Jobs
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with all required documents at the apply portal. The last date to submit applications is 30 September 2023.
Terms & Conditions for Applicants
- Candidates can download the application form from the HRMIS website along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500.
- Advertisements can also be downloaded from the website of the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Candidates shall submit the duly filled application form along with a deposit slip of the prescribed fee, a copy of CNIC, and two recent passport-size photographs, directly to NTS through courier.
- Test fees shall be paid in any HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL branch on the prescribed bank challan.
- 15% Quota for Females, 3% Quota for disabled persons & 5% Quota for Minorities reserved.
- Females are encouraged to apply as per merit.
- In-completed applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates at least one week before the test.
- The written test date shall be communicated to the eligible & shortlisted candidates only.
- Candidates having at least 50% marks in the written test shall be deemed eligible for further consideration in the selection process. However, the department may decide upon any threshold over and above passing marks for further consideration in the process.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the date of the interview to be communicated by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Contact Number
- Address: 11-A Lawrence Road, Lahore, Punjab, 54000, Pakistan
- Mobile: 042-99206277
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Counter: 2422103
You Might Also Like
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2024 Online Apply | National Job Portal
- Balochistan Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online Schedule Applicati...
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 Eligibility Last Dat...
- ASF Pakistan Jobs 2023 for Male/Female Application Eligibili...
- Sargodha Central Ordnance Depot Jobs 2023 Online Apply Pak A...
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2023 Online Regi...
- Ravi Urban Development Authority Jobs 2023 Online Apply Appl...
- SBP State Bank of Pakistan OG-2 Jobs 2023 Batch 25th Test On...
- Federal Board of Revenue Islamabad FBR Jobs 2023 Online Prep...
- Federal Board Of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 Download Application ...