Forests, Wildlife and Environment Department Gilgit-Baltistan has announced jobs for the candidates who are interested and seeking jobs. Vacant posts are available under the PSDP funded project titled “Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Programme Phase-I. Career Testing Services Pakistan is going to conduct written test for the posts of Deputy Director Wildlife, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, IT Net Working Officer, Audit & Account Officer, Admin & Account Officer Wildlife component, Social Mobilizers, Account Assistant, GIS Associates, Data Entry Operator, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar. All the aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply for the offered posts.
All the candidates who are eligible and meet the criteria should apply for the offered posts through CTSP. Career Testing Services Pakistan has the authority to receive the applications, issue Roll no-slip and conduct suitable applicants written test. Gilgit Baltistan Department wants to hire eligible and competent individuals for the Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Programme Phase-I for upscaling of Green Pakistan Programme Revival of Forestry and Wildlife Resources in Pakistan. Aspirants download the application form fill it by providing correct information and pay the deposit slip in online branches of HBL, UBL and KCBL bank. Submit the application along with the paid deposit slip to the prescribed address before the last.
Forests Wildlife and Environment Department CTSP Jobs 2023 Registration Form Challan Form
- Deputy Director Wildlife
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- IT Net Working Officer
- Audit & Account Officer
- Admin & Account Officer Wildlife component
- Social Mobilizers
- Account Assistant
- GIS Associates
- Data Entry Operator
- Naib Qasid
Age Limit: 18 to 50 years
Last Date: 10 February 2023
How to Apply:
- Applicants download the application form from the above-mentioned link.
- Fill it carefully and pay the challan form of Rs. 290/- in any online branches of HBL, UBL and KCBL bank.
- Submit the completed application form along with 3 recent color photographs and copy of CNIC and paid deposit slip form to CTSP Headoffice Street # 09, Plot # 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad.
- Aspirants must write the name of posts applied for on the top of the envelope.
- The Submission of the application must be done within the 15 days of the announcement of this advertisement.
You Might Also Like
- LHC Civil Judge Exam 2024 Online Test Preparation and Syllab...
- How to Join Pakistan Army After Intermediate in Pakistan
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2024 Online Apply | National Job Portal
- Balochistan Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online Schedule Applicati...
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 Eligibility Last Dat...
- ASF Pakistan Jobs 2023 for Male/Female Application Eligibili...
- Sargodha Central Ordnance Depot Jobs 2023 Online Apply Pak A...
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2023 Online Regi...
- Ravi Urban Development Authority Jobs 2023 Online Apply Appl...
- SBP State Bank of Pakistan OG-2 Jobs 2023 Batch 25th Test On...