Law Department is inviting applicants to apply online for the vacant situations of Deputy District Attorney in the Department. Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC has advertised Deputy District Attorney Law Department SPSC jobs 2023 and will conduct the recruitment test for the aspirants. Law Department Sindh has announced jobs for the vacant post of Deputy District Attorney BPS-18. All the candidates who are eligible and competent should apply for the offered posts through SPSC. Apply Online for the advertised recruitment after meeting the eligibility criteria and requirements. Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC is going to conduct the recruitment test for the individuals who apply for the post successfully of Deputy District Attorney Law Department SPSC jobs 2023.
General Details for SPSC Jobs 2023 Deputy District Attorney
|Posted on:||5th March 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Relevant Qualifications, LLB, LLM|
|Last Date:||March 30, 2023|
|Company:||Sindh Public Service Commission – SPSC|
Sindh Public Service Commission, SPSC, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad
Deputy District Attorney Law Department SPSC jobs Last Date
The department has announced the last date to submit an application. 30 March 2023 is the last date and they must have to apply by the due date.
Deputy District Attorney Law Department SPSC jobs 2023 Apply Online
Deputy District Attorney Law Department SPSC jobs Online Apply
All the postulants who are well educated eligible competent and seeking well-reputed jobs in the government sector should apply for the recruitment. Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC is receiving online applications from candidates who are eligible and competent. To apply for the post of Deputy District Attorney BPS-18 applicant must have Law Graduate at least in Second Division from a recognized University with a minimum of five years standing at the bar. All the Male and Female candidates are able to submit the online application. The minimum age limit is 28 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. Aspirants should apply before the last date of application submission.
Posts Name: Deputy District Attorney BPS-18
Age Limit: 28 to 35 years
Last Date: 30 March 2023
How to Apply for Jobs
- Open the online application portal and fill out the form
- Provide all the information required in the registration form
- Upload the photograph and CNIC images of both the front and backside
- Pay the challan form in an online branch of State Bank or National Bank
- Enter challan no. Name and Date of the Bank Branch in his/her Online application
- After the submission of the application, the provided information will not be changed at any subsequent stage.
Who is eligible for SPSC?
Everyone residing in Sindh is eligible to apply for SPSC employment.
How can I apply for Sindh Public Service Commission?
The online application process consists of three steps, which are detailed below:
- Signup by clicking the “Create Account” link in the Green Header.
- Login and Prepare Your Candidature are divided into three sections. Personal Information a. Educational/Courses/Publications c.
- Apply through your account’s “Available Jobs” icon.
What is the last date for Deputy District Attorney Law Department SPSC jobs 2023?
30 March 2023 is the last date to apply.
You Might Also Like
- Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Online Registration Last Date
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023 Online Registration Rol...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- TEVTA Punjab NTS Jobs 2023 Lecturer/Instructor Vacancies App...
- ISSB Sample Tests Online For Practice MCQ Question Verbal an...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023 Form Online Last Test D...
- TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2023 Preparation Online Written Test and S...
- TEVTA Jobs 2023 at Govt College of Technology Taxila
- Rescue 1122 KPK Jobs 2023 OTS Test Preparation Online MCQs
- Military Land & Cantonment Department Jobs 2023 Applica...