Capital Development Authority CDA Islamabad provides Internship Opportunities to Pakistani Nationals with a Monthly Stipend of Rs. 40k – Direct recruitment through Interviews. Pakistan Males and Females are able to improve their skills in a variety of areas by applying to the CDA Internship Program 2024. People from every corner of Pakistan could apply. The CDA offers internships in diverse trades, including Human Resources, HR, Estate, Environment, Engineering, Finance, and Planning & Design. In this post, we’ll look at a more detailed look at the opportunities this program offers and what you must know in order to apply. CDA Internship Program 2024 is open to students who want to gain experience in the field and develop a professional network. This is an exceptional chance to collaborate with some of the most skilled and brightest professionals working in the field of development and gain knowledge from professionals in this area.
Overview of CDA Internship Program 2024
Announcement: 5th February 2024
Last Date: February 25, 2024
Company: Capital Development Authority – CDA
Address: Director General HRD, CDA Headquarters, Khayaban E Suharwardi, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad
Interview Venue: CDA Office in Multi-Purpose Ground F-6 Islamabad
Capital Development Authority CDA
The CDA was created on June 14, 1960, by an executive order, titled Pakistan capital Regulation. Capital Development Authority (CDA) is a renowned organization that is dedicated to providing new solutions to the advancement of Islamabad, Pakistan. The authority is well-known for its dedication to quality and the image of excellence. With that in mind this Capital Development Authority CDA Internship 2024 is a great chance for young professionals seeking to start careers in the developing sector. Capital Development Authority CDA Internship 2024 is a full-time program that offers participants practical experience working in the field of development. Through the program, you will be working on real-world projects and have the opportunity to create a contribution to the development sector. The program will include:
- Training on the job
- Training sessions and workshops
- Opportunities to be a part of conferences and occasions
- The opportunity to work with an instructor
- Opportunities to collaborate on projects and show your work to experts
CDA Jobs Online Apply
This Capital Development Authority (CDA) internship program is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates who are interested in an occupation in the area that deals with urban management and development. The practical experience as well as exposure to real-world projects will help you develop important skills and experience that can be utilized for future jobs. Candidates who meet the requirements for education and other conditions and terms must be presented during interviews. Desired candidates can appear directly in the interviews by presenting completed applications, with attested copies of their degrees, CNIC, and two recent photos.
CDA Internship Program 2024 Apply Online Application Form Eligibility
Duration of CDA Internship Program 2024
Its duration for the CDA Internship Program 2024 is six months. The internship does not constitute an offer of employment or a right to employment/regularization, etc. Therefore, interns will only be eligible for the above lump-sum payment and will be subject to CDA regulations on disciplinary matters and confidentiality.
The application Form is available here. You just have to click on the above-mentioned link. It is also available on the CDA website at https://www.cda.gov.pk/resource_center/careers.asp.
Who Can Apply for CDA Internship Program 2024?
The Capital Development Authority (CDA) Internship in 2024 is available to professional students who are:
- In the process of pursuing a degree in an appropriate field (such as urban development and civil engineering or another related field)
- Have a keen interest in the sector of development
- Excellent communication skills
- Are motivated by their own efforts and possess solid work ethics.
Requirements for CDA Internship Program 2024?
To apply to be considered for Capital Development Authority CDA Internship 2024, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Communication skills that are strong in both written and verbal abilities
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail is paramount
- A deep love of the development sector
Benefits of Capital Development Authority CDA Internship 2024
The Capital Development Authority Internship CDA 2024 has numerous benefits for its participants, such as:
- Experience gained in the development industry
- Opportunities to participate in real projects, and make an impact
- Experience with top professionals in the field
- Opportunities to establish professional networks
- Training and opportunities to develop
- A stipend to pay for costs
How to Apply for CDA Jobs
Download the application form from the link (https://www.cda.gov.pk/resource_center/careers.asp) Candidates who are under 28 years old at the date of interview, and possess the necessary education of a degree (minimum sixteen years’ schooling) in the recent three (3) years are qualified to apply. The form must be filled in and to be presented with attested copies of certificates, CNIC, two recent passport-sized photos, and proof of work experience, if applicable during the interview.
- Original documents are also examined and returned to members of the committee interviewing.
- Candidates who have not completed the form or submitted their documents are not considered for consideration.
- Interviews will take place in the CDA office located in the Multi-Purpose Ground, F-6 Islamabad.
A monthly stipend of Rs. $40,000 is payable (taxes are applicable). The internship is neither offer of appointment nor it shall confer any right of employment/regularization etc. So interns will receive a stipend of a lump sum as mentioned previously and are subject to regulations of CDA regarding discipline and confidentiality. The assignment of duties, placement, and termination. of the internship will be at the sole discretion of CDA. However, interns may also demand the end of their internship with 15 days of notice in writing, but a certificate of completion of the internship cannot be granted in such instances.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
Bachelor’s degree in consecutive years.
Less than 28 years
Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines:
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration / Management
- Mass Communication
- Sport Sciences
- Physical Education
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Graphic Designer
- Landscape Designer
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Administration
- City and Regional
Responsibilities of CDA Employees After Recruitment
- Interns will be involved in projects that involve urban development as well as environmental management, engineering, as well as social and economic development.
- They assist in the collection of data, analysis reporting, and data analysis.
- Interns are expected to also take part in discussions and presentations with the senior staff.
- They could be asked to do other tasks if they are assigned.
www.cda.gov.pk online apply
Send the application form, resume, cover letter, transcripts, and certificates including two letters of recommendation. Application forms are at the CDA website: www.cda.gov.pk.
Documents Required for Online Application
- Attested copies of degrees
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Experience certificate (if any)
CDA Officers List
- HR / Admin
- Planning and Design
Date and Time of Interview
20-February-2024 to 25-February-2024 from 8 AM to 4 PM for posts at serial 1 to 6 respectively.
|Name of Post/Discipline
Date and Time
0800 to 1600 Hours
0800 to 1600 Hours
0800 to 1600 Hours
0800 to 1600 Hours
0800 to 1600 Hours
|Planning and Design
0800 to 1600 Hours
General Instructions for Applicants
- Candidates who are not 28 years old on the date of the interview and who have completed the necessary educational qualification or degree in the last three (3) years are qualified to apply.
- The form must be dully completed and to be filled out with attested copies of the degree, CNIC, two recent passport-sized photos, and proof of work experience, if applicable during the interview.
- The original documents must also be reviewed as well as returned to the committee interviewing.
- Candidates who have not completed the form or submitted their documents are not eligible for the interview.
- The candidates must provide original CNIC, certificates Domicile, experience, (if they have any) as well as a current photograph, at the time of the interview.
- Interviews will take place at the CDA office located in the Multi-Purpose Ground, F-6 Islamabad.
- No. The TA/DA is not allowed.
- The duration of the internship is six months. A monthly stipend of Rs. 40000$ is payable (Taxes will be applicable).
- The internship is neither offer of appointment nor its period extendable, and shall not confer any right of employment/regularization, etc. Interns are eligible for the stipend lump sum mentioned above and are governed by the regulations of CDA regarding discipline and confidentiality.
- Assignment of duties, place of work, and termination. of the internship will be at the sole discretion of CDA.
- The duration of the internship is at the discretion of CDA. also ask for the termination of their internship by giving 15 days’ notice in writing, but the certificates of completion of the internship cannot be granted in such instances.
- The internship is neither offer of appointment nor shall confer any right of employment/regularization.
Is CDA a government agency?
CDA is a government agency
What is the salary of the Capital Development Authority?
Of the total of 10 (10) interns in each wing of CDA Six (6) seats will be reserved for graduate students as well as the remaining four (4) seats reserved for Post Graduates, with an annual stipend/remuneration of Rs. 30, 000/+ 40,000/- respectively (taxes will apply).
How to apply for CDA?
Candidates who meet the requirements must submit their applications with an attested photocopy of their educational documents, certificates of experience, and two recent photos. CNIC and Domicile must reach director-1 HRD, CDA Secretariat, G-7/4, Islamabad.
Is CDA a government company?
CDA is an organization that is a public benefit responsible to provide municipal services in Islamabad Capital Territory.
Contact Details of CDA
Address: Secretary CDA Board, CDA Secretariat, Block-V, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad
You Might Also Like
- NADRA Jobs Merit List and Interview Schedule 2024
- Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS Jobs 2024 Apply Online
- KPK Police ETEA Test Roll No Slips And Selected Candidates M...
- Junior Patrol Officer PPSC Jobs 2024 Apply Online [Latest Ad...
- PPSC Stenographer Test Preparation Online (English Shorthand...
- NAB Jobs Test 2024 Online Preparation
- NAB Jobs 2024 Online Apply Last Date
- FPSC Ministry of Defence Jobs 2024 Apply Online
- SPSC SST NTS Test Roll No Slip 2024 Download
- Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2024- Online Registration