The Government of Punjab approved the All Punjab Districts CTI College Teacher Intern Jobs 2023 by the HED department. There will be a total of 3650 vacancies announced for CTI jobs in Colleges of Punjab for both males & females. Candidates are required to apply for these Punjab. The Higher education department will recruit college teaching interns CTIs on contract for various vacant seats prevailing in different colleges in Punjab at the district and the tehsil level too. Specification, eligibility criteria, term and condition procedure, and last date applied are going to be mentioned in a very detailed manner below. This page provides the All Punjab Districts CTI College Teacher Intern Jobs 2023 detail. Also, here you can see the seat of CTIs district-wise.
Dates and Schedule for CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023
- Announced Date: 21 December 2023
- Starting Date of Submission: 23 December 2023
- Last Date of Forms Submission: 26 December 2023
- Display of Merit List: 31 December 2023 on Concerned Colleg Notice Board at 10:00 AM
- Interview Date: 06-09 January 2023
- Selected Candidates List: 10 January 2023 at 10:00 AM
- Display of Final Merit List: 05 January 2023
- Complaint Time: 02-03 January 2023
All Punjab Districts CTI College Teacher Intern Jobs 2023 Schedule Apply Online
Subjects for CTI Jobs 2023
All Punjab Colleges Subject Teachers English Urdu Punjabi Psychology Math Computer Science Commerce Chemistry Physics Biology.
Following Subject Teachers:
- Subject Teacher ENGLISH
- Subject Teacher URDU
- Subject Teacher PUNJABI
- Subject Teacher PSYCHOLOGY
- Subject Teacher MATH
- Subject Teacher COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Subject Teacher COMMERCE
- Subject Teacher CHEMISTRY
- Subject Teacher PHYSICS
- Subject Teacher BIOLOGY
General Jobs Details
- Job Title: CTI
- Industry/Field Education
- Employment Type: Part Time – Internship
- Experience: No
- Location: Punjab, Pakistan
- Gender: Both Male and Female
- Education: Master’s Degree 2nd Division In Relevant Subject
- Salary: Rs.45,000 Per Month
- Total Vacancy: 3650
Qualifications Required to Apply
The following are the educational requirements:
- For BS Colleges MS / M.Phil / PH.D
- For all Other Colleges Including Comunity Colleges = Master’s Degree / BS (FYDP0 at least 2nd Division in the relevant subject.
- Marks for Education Qualification 85
- Marks for Qualification above Master Degree 05
- Marks for position holders in Board / University 05
- Interview Marks 05
- (Interview marks will be awarded on a satisfactory presentation by the candidates on the subject)
- No age Limit
Terms & Conditions/Internship Opportunities 2023
- Only applications received after the cutoff date will be accepted.
- For the test/interview, no TA/DA is allowed.
- Only the short-listed candidates will receive a call for a test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves all rights to cancel or partially cancel recruitment for advertised positions.
CTI All Districts List in Punjab
Attock Lodhran Bahawalnagar Mandi Bahauddin Bahawalpur Mianwali Bhakkar Multan Chakwal Muzaffargarh Chiniot Narowal Dera Ghazi Khan Nankana Sahib Faisalabad Okara Gujranwala Pakpattan Gujrat Rahim Yar Khan Rajanpur Jhang Rawalpindi Jhelum Sahiwal Kasur Sargodha Khanewal Sheikhupura Khushab Sialkot Lahore Toba Tek Singh Layyah Vehari.
Documents Required to Apply
2. All educational documents/certificates and their copies
3. Original CNIC/Copy
4. Passport Size Photographs
5. If you have relevant experience certificates then it will be a good thing.
How do I Apply Online for CTI jobs?
You have to apply directly to related Colleges & You can apply to More than one College But Interview will be on the same date & you have to manage it. Submit your CVs & Complete Documents on the given time schedule & Must bring your CVs & Original docs on the Interview Date as well.
1. Candidates should visit the nearest Govt. girls’ or boys’ college. You can get all the information you need through the school Notice Board about CTI Jobs.
2. It is mandatory to apply for district colleges. You can apply to more than one school.
3. The interview will take place between 06 January 2023 and 09 January 2023, or at the deadline for applications, so you need to plan your entire application.
4. Send in your current CV and all supporting documents at the time specified.
5. Application with two passport-size photos, CNIC copy, attested documents, and CV when you must visit the government. Colleges to apply.
6. You are required to bring the original documents and your CV to the interview.
7. All interviews will be held at the same colleges where you have applied.
8. Candidates with higher education qualifications and work experience are more likely to be.
9. College-wise vacancy details are posted Here.
CTIs Walk-in Interview Schedule
Interviews for CTI posts in all colleges of Punjab shall be taken from 06 to 09 January 2023.
Duration of CTI Jobs
These positions are for a limited time period. However, CTIs shall be awarded certificates upon successful completion of the time frame.
Deadline for All Punjab Districts CTI College Teacher Intern Jobs 2023
The last date to apply for College Teacher Intern CTI Jobs Punjab is 26 December 2020.For Getting more updates regarding all Punjab-selected candidates and districts’ interview schedules keep in touch with us.
Display of Merit Lists
A Merit List will be posted on the HED website as well as on all Govt. College Notice Boards regarding the candidates they have selected. Also, you can go to specific departments of Govt. Colleges and Colleges Facebook Page about vacancies and merit lists.
Fixed/Lump Sum Rs. 45,000/- per month.
Any other allowance, TA/DA, or any other will be granted.
Colleges List for College Teacher Internee Vacancies in Punjab
Note Please note that the All Punjab Districts Colleges List of CTI Internship Program 2023 has been updated. Check the link below. For more information, visit the college and look at the notice boards where you can find the list of available seats and information posted. Click Here
Application Form for College Teacher Internee (CTI) Jobs
Fill out the application form and fill in your details in the empty spaces. Attach your CV as well as other necessary documents as mentioned earlier and send them to your local Govt. College.
Contact and Address
Address: Civil Secretariat, The Mall, Lahore
Phone: +92-42-99210039, +92-42-99210042
Email: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Developme...
- Sindh Bank SBL Jobs 2023 Apply Online Career Opportunities
- Pakistan Railways Junior Auditor Jobs 2023 Test Preparation ...
- Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 Neef Online Test Preparation
- Frontier Works Organization FWO Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligi...
- Pakistan Shipping Company Jobs PNSC 2023 Apply Online
- SPSC Local Government Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 Application Form Last...
- BPSC Health Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll Number Sl...
- BPSC Balochistan Health Department Jobs 2023 Online Preparat...