Civil Services as now have become the key wheels on which the entire engine of the state has to move. Hence the leaders for these services and drawn through the competitive examination. Here we are going to discuss about a Complete Guide for CSS Exam 2023. CSS usually conducted in the month of February each year. In this regard proper advertisement is publicized every year in the month of September. Examination fee has to be paid Rs.2200/against at temptation. So the students who want to appear in CSS exam can get all information as CSS Syllabus 2023, exam pattern, past papers, eligibility, apply process and many more related to Complete Guide for CSS Exam 2023. I hope this CSS 2023 Guide will help you understand CSS Examination and its procedures, regulations and rules.
What is CSS Exam? Complete Guide for Beginners 2023
Central Superior Service (CSS) is the most prestigious exam in Pakistan. It is possible to say that it’s believed to be the toughest exam that the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) runs each year. It is the most sought-after exam in Pakistan. CSS is conducted to choose the applicants for various occupational categories for Federal Government. Federal Government. The candidates selected were initially placed in BPS-17 in multiple Departments of Pakistan.
It is a CSS Exam complete Guide for those new to CSS 2023. That’s why we have compiled an entire CSS Exam Guide for beginners for CSS 2023 that all students should study before taking CSS 2023. It would help if you were prepared before attending this examination. Failure to prepare will cost you the test a precious opportunity which you won’t get the next time. You should also be aware of all the regulations and rules of the exam that will help you on your journey
Constitutional Law CSS Syllabus 2023
Constitutional Law is an optional exam with a score of 100 marks for CSS. A lot of CSS applicants choose Constitutional Law papers according to their preferences and interests in CSS’s central superior exam. Once they have a basic understanding of the syllabus, outline, and subject matter of constitutional law essays. Candidates usually choose additional papers from CSS from their previous academic degrees. In the article, we’ll discuss how constitutional law works in CSS course 2023. Federal Public Service Commission is responsible for establishing CSS across Pakistan. CSS-qualified candidates are accepted into Pakistan the civil and administrative services. Therefore, the FPSC determines the syllabus of the entire CSS exam.
CSS Syllabus 2023 pdf
The CSS exam is not an easy job, however, smart students can succeed with flying colors. The intelligent study will always lead to the successful completion of any competitive examinations. The CSS conducts the exam through the Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad. Candidates looking to take the CSS exam can apply for 12 groups that were announced by the Federal public service commission of Pakistan. Download the most up-to-date CSS Syllabus 2023 PDF format on this page. Download Here
|CSS 2023 Syllabus PDF||Download|
|Public Administration CSS Syllabus||Download|
How to Apply For CSS Exam 2023
- One must deposit the exam fee in the nearest Govt Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank Under the account head”CO2102-organs of state exam fee(FPSC Receipt)
- Send an online application to FPSC.
- The application form can be found on the FPSC website.
- Select optional subjects as per the provisions of Appendix-I to the CSS Rules, 2019.
- Select the Examination Centre with care. The subsequent changes to optional matters or Examination Centre will not be permitted.
- Attach the hard-copy of the Online form along with copies of your documents and bank-receipt to the FPSC headquarter, Islamabad.
- Your Complete application must reach FPSC headquarter Islamabad within ten days of the closing date.
- An advertisement for CSS Exam, which reflects the dates, appears in all newspapers during September every year.
- Candidates who have written their test are then selected for Psychology, Medical and Viva-voce.
- If you wish to have your paper checked, the cost for rechecking is. 500 per document.
- There are only three possibilities to take advantage of during the CSS Examination.
Centers for CSS Exam & Interview
FPSC will conduct CSS written Examination in these 23 cities of Pakistan:
- D. I. Khan
- D. G. Khan
Places of Interview/5 major Cities of Pakistan
Eligibility According to Complete Guide for CSS Exam 2023
- A citizen of Pakistan.
- Must hold at least a Bachelors Degree with the second division in any Faculty/Discipline from one of the Pakistani Universities or an equivalent degree or comparable educational qualifications of a foreign University.
- No candidate who has obtained a 2nd Division in his/her Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the Examination except in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master’s Degree.
- The relaxation is also available to candidates belonging to certain remote areas as defined by Government.
- The age limit for admission in CSS Examination is 21-30 years, which is relax able up-to 2 years for those who are already in Government Service and have completed 2 years service.
Essential Parts of CSS Exam 2023
The CSS Examination is divided into the following 4 parts:
- Written Examination (1200 Marks)
- Medical Examination
- Psychological Test
- Viva Voce (300 Marks)
Complete Guide for CSS Exam 2023 in Pakistan Syllabus Past Papers Exam Pattern
Age Relaxation Criteria for CSS Exam 2023
The age limit is reduced by two months (32 years) when the applicant currently works as a Federal or Provincial government employee.
Following CSS Rules, the following candidates may also benefit from age relaxation in the following cases:
- Candidates working as government employees remain in the same job for a minimum of two years. The age relaxation is granted to the candidate upon presenting the Departmental Permission Certificate. Employees of Banks, WAPDA, Regulatory Authorities, and autonomous organizations are not eligible for an age-related relaxation.
- Candidates from Scheduled Castes and Buddhist communities are subject to the provision of a certificate issued by the DCO/Political Agent/District Magistrate.
- Candidates from recognized tribes who reside permanently in the regions of Baluchistan and The Tribal Areas that are part of the D.I.Khan as well as Peshawar Divisions (including the former Frontier States of Dir, Swat, Chitral ), Formerly exempted (Baluch) region that is part of Dera Ghazi Khan and Rajanpur Districts of the former tribal Areas that comprise Mardan as well as Hazara Divisions, Upper Tanawal Area of Hazara Division. The applicant must present a valid certificate issued by the DCO/Political Agent/District Magistrate.
- Candidates from Azad Kashmir Territory, subject to the issuance of a certificate that is issued by Kashmir Affairs Division; Gilgit- Baltistan comprising Gilgit, Diamir, Baltistan, Ghizar, and Ghanche and Ghanche; subject to the presentation of an endorsement issued by the DCO/Political agent/District Magistrate.
Individuals who are disabled, such as physically or physically impaired and hearing/speech impairment (deaf and dumb) as well as visually handicapped (blind) are required to submit a disability certificate that is issued by the appropriate authority appointed for this reason through the Federal/ Provincial Government.
Required Documents for CSS Exams
- Copies of educational documents
- other Required documents
- Bank receipt of deposited exam fee
- Experience Certificate if applicable
- other documents as required in the advertisement
- If any applicant has applied for relaxation of age limit he or she should submit the relevant certificate duly filled in by concerned authorities.
- All such certificates are available on the official website of FPSC.
Other Relevant Things for CSS 2023 Examining
These are just a few of the more important and pertinent aspects of CSS 2023:
- Public Notice- Written CSS Competitive Examination-2022
- Formulation for a Challan for CSS CE-2022
- Certificate to be issued by the Candidate belonging to the caste/community of scheduled caste/Buddhist Annex-A
- Certificate to be issued by the Candidate who belongs to one of the Tribal Areas, Annex-B
- The certificate must be provided by the Candidate from the Kashmir Affairs Division Government of Pakistan Annex-C
- Certificate to be issued by the Candidate who is a minority Annexed-D
- Departmental Permission Certificate To Utilization By Government Employees Annex-E
Different Occupational Groups-CSS
The recruitment through CSS Exam will be for these 12 Federal Government departments:
- Pakistan Administrative Services
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Commerce and Trade Services
- Customs and Excise Services
- Office Management Group
- Income Tax Group
- Information Group
- Military Lands and Cantonments Groups
- Postal Services Group
- Railways Group
CSS Exam 2023 Recruitment Policies with Percentage
The following merit and provincial quotas shall be observed in filling vacancies reserved for direct recruitment to posts under the Federal Government which are filled on all Pakistan basis in pursuance of establishment.
- Merit: 7.5%
- Gilgit baltistan:4%
- 10% Quota is reserved for Women.
- 5% quota is for Minorities(Non Muslims).
- Disable candidates will compete in accordance with the Govt Recruitment policy.
CSS Compulsory and Optional Subjects Group Wise List
There are 6 compulsory subjects of 100 marks each and the candidate has to select subjects of total 600 marks among optional subjects. After clearing the written part of the exam candidates appear in the Psychological test and viva voce test 300 marks. Thus Total marks are 1500. In compulsory Subjects 40% in each subject, Optional Subjects 33% in each subject, Aggregate Marks must be 50%.
It is a CSS Written examination that has 12 subjects. Of the 12 subjects, six issues are mandatory, including English and Grammar, General Science & Ability, Pakistan Study, Pakistan Current Affairs and Islamic Study. The other six subjects are elective and can choose out of the Revised CSS Examination Syllabus.
- General Science
- Pakistan Affairs
- Current Affairs
|02.||English (Precis and Composition)||100|
|03.||GK1 (General Science and Ability)||100|
|04.||GK2 (Current Affairs)||100|
|05.||GK3 (Pakistan Affairs)||100|
Comparative Study of Major Religions (for non-Muslims)
- Accountancy & Auditing – I
- Accountancy & Auditing – II
- Economics – I
- Economics – II
- Computer Science – I
- Computer Science – II
- Political Science – I
- Political Science – II
- International Relations – I
- International Relations – II
|Group 1 Subjects||Marks|
|Accounting & Auditing||200|
- Applied Mathematics
- Pure Mathematics
|Group 2 Subjects||Marks|
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Governance & Public Policies
- Town Planning & Urban Management
|Group 3 Subjects||Marks|
|Governance & Public Policies||100|
|Town Planning 7 Urban Management||100|
- History of Pakistan & India
- Islamic History & Culture
- British History
- European History
- History of the U.S.A.
|Group 4 Subjects||Marks|
|Islamic History & Culture||100|
|History of the USA||100|
|History of Pakistan & India||100|
- Gender Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Agriculture & Forestry
- English Literature
- Urdu Literature
|Group 5 Subjects||Marks|
|Agriculture & Forestry||100|
- Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Muslim Law & Jurisprudence
- Mercantile Law
|Group 6 Subjects||Marks|
|Muslim Law & Jurisprudence||100|
- Journalism & Mass Communication
|Group 7 Subjects||Marks|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||100|
Check Your Aptitude to Pass CSS:
It is reality that there is no surety that one earns a bachelor’s or master degree in any of these disciplines with enthusiasm or keen interest. Most of us earned our degrees without re-knocking our attitude. Or we go for a discipline which is in fashion or sometimes we are left with no choice a Hodson’s choice. In CSS mater is quite different here. We do not have to earn a degree rather we have to grab excellent marks. If these subjects are marks yielding it is reality too that these are one of those subjects which cant be solved with general knowledge.
Remember in old days only Physical strength was a tool to get success but now physical strength was replaced by intelligence and intelligence replaced by power of Self-administration. So Only Criterion of Success is to administer yourself, administer your aptitude intelligence as well. Last but not least point in opting optional subjects is to evaluate scope of subjects. Go for that subject where you have adequate interest coupled with relatively shorter syllabus instead of that subject where you feel too aptitude coupled with too much syllabus.
How to Start Preparation For CSS Exam 2023
- Step-1 Select CSS optional Subjects
- Step-2 Know the Exact Date of CSS Schedule
- Step-3 Time Management(Do Smart Work than to Hard Work)
- Step-4 Filling Up Application Form
- Step-5 Preparing the documents to be attached with application Form
- Step-6 Improve your English
- Step-7 Preparation of Notes
- Step-8 Revise the notes of Whole Course
- Step-9 Taking the Practice Tests
- Step-10 Solving Question Papers
Common Mistakes You Should Avoid in CSS
Common mistakes that every applicant should be aware of in CSS are as follows:
- In anticipation of the date that says “still some time left in the final date”. It is best to apply as soon as you can.
- It would help if you tried to conceal your possibilities, only to be discovered through The FPSC, and your application will be cancelled.
- A common issue is not sending the hard copy of your online form within ten working days of the electronic application’s completion.
- Only take 1 or 2 tests to test your abilities. It is important to note that if you only appear in one paper in the CSS Examination or submit a blank answer sheet, your chances are deemed as being exhausted. Therefore, you should try to answer each document. If you cannot, you should not appear for any of the papers.
- A medical examination is required before appearing for the CSS Examination.
CSS All Subjects Past Papers PDF Format: Download Here
|CSS Past Papers and Solved MCQs||Download|
|CSS Compulsory Optional Complete Papers pdf||Download|
|CSS English Essay Paper pdf 2001 to 2023||Download|
|General Science and Ability CSS Past Paper 2001 to 2023 pdf||Download|
FAQs for Complete Guide for CSS Exam 2023
Who Conducts Competitive Exam?
This Exam is conducted in a transparent way through Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
What are the Number of Chances for CSS Exam?
A candidate who is otherwise eligible can avail maximum three chances.
How do I prepare for CSS from home?
The following sections will outline the real meaning behind stuff in the context of CSS preparation.
- Download FPSC Syllabus.
- Download Past Papers.
- Buy Suggested/Recommended Books.
- Get stationery products.
- Get a strong internet connection.
- Access Dawn newspaper every day.
- Convert your room into a classroom.
- Create your schedule.
What are the charges of CSS?
The fee for admission to the exam is Rs. 2200. CSS exam is the sum of Rs. 2200
How difficult is the CSS exam?
It is simple to pass the CSS exam if you are preparing with the proper guidelines. A majority of students do not get through the CSS examination despite all their efforts because they don’t properly take their preparation. They are unaware of what they need to learn and how to prepare.
Do I have time to be prepared for CSS in the next four months?
Four months is plenty of time to prepare. Be sure to follow the syllabus and previous assignments. But, ensure that your essay and the precis are checked by a certified person(someone knowledgeable about CCS methods) to determine how much you have to work on. Do not risk losing your opportunity.
Check here more Info: http://www.examsnap.com/
You Might Also Like
- Verbal Ability Analogy Test 2 Online Mcqs for Preparation Qu...
- CSS Exams Online Test For Preparations
- FPSC CSS Online Registration 2023 Competitive Examination
- Best Recommended Books List for CSS Preparation For Passing
- Effective Tips For CSS and PMS to get Gauranteed Success in ...
- CSS Subject Selection Complete Guide 2023
- CSS Marks Scoring Subjects Combination Complete Guide 2023
- CSS Exams Date Sheet 2023 FPSC Exam Schedule Announced
- FPSC CSS Competitive Exams CE-2023 Online Test Preparations
- CSS Preparation Guide in Urdu