Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2023 Application Form has started. Citizens of Pakistan can complete Hajj applications to banks that have been designated. The books that are nominated that are required for Hajj will be issued application forms before the final date. The Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2023 Application Form has announced that the Saudi government of Saudi Arabia has increased the Hajj limit to Pakistan. People who are interested in performing the Hajj through Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Iran, Iraq, and around the world.
Pakistan Ministry of Religious Affair will conduct a draw to determine the best time to perform Hajj. The draw results will be posted and available on wwwhajjinfo.org on the day that is scheduled. The list of Hajj applicants that we have selected will be displayed here shortly following the official announcement. Be sure to visit this page often.
The wait is finally over as the Government of Pakistan has announced all details related to the new Hajj Scheme 2023 including the details about the application form submission process, registration dates, eligibility criteria, final draw method and packages prices, all of which have been discussed in detail below on this page.
Guide Line Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2023 Application Form
- Applications for Hajj this year would be received from May 1st 2023 to13th May 2023, Religious Affairs Minister Mufti Abdul Shakoor announced Friday.
- Addressing a press conference, the minister said applicants would deposit token money of Rs50,000 with the application to be submitted in scheduled banks designated by the ministry.
- Previously, it was a practice that the applicants had to deposit the whole Hajj expenditures in the account of the ministry and the unsuccessful applicants were refunded the amount after balloting.
- The minister said the total amount of Hajj will be announced after confirmation from Saudi authorities.
- Due to Covid-19 situation in 2020 Hajj effected and Hajj will likely be affected in 2023 as well. Noor-ul-Haq Qadri said that unlike each year, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has not signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Pakistan regarding Hajj yet (01 March 2023).
Hajj 2023 Dates Official:
- Hajj 2023 Applications will be will begin in the evening of
May 1, to May 13 2023
- Token Money for Hajj
- Token Money Deposit Date
May 9 to 13
The Prime minister is said to have directed the provision of the maximum amount of facilities to pilgrims and ordered the ministry to make the best possible arrangements for Pakistani pilgrims this year, the information minister said in a press conference.
According to a copy of the Haj Package 2023, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, Pakistan’s Haj quota this year 2023 in 81,132. The process of issuing tenders for the accommodation, transport, catering and other allied facilities for Haj pilgrims has been initiated.
According to the document, the following services will be provided to Pakistani pilgrims for this year:-
- Express clearance services at Jeddah and Madina airports.
- Modern buses to transport pilgrims from the airport to their residences.
- Provision of 100 per cent accommodation in markazia in Madina will be ensured.
- Provision of cooked meals three times a day in Mashair (Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah).
- Provision of filtered water and effective cooling systems in each maktab in Mina.
- Provision of fireproof tents at Arafat.
- Separate washrooms for the disabled in Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat.
81,132 pilgrims this year with a 40% share of the government scheme and 60% private scheme and in case Pakistan’s request for an increase in quota is approved by Saudi Arabia, it will also be divided between government and private Haj schemes. The quota for private operators will be allocated to existing quota holders to ensure smooth Haj operations.
Additional proposals for the Haj quota include:-
- Applicants who have performed Haj during the last seven years will not be eligible to apply for Haj 2023 under the government scheme. Similarly, for private Haj schemes, the limit may be restricted to the last five years.
- Hajj-e-Badal will be allowed through private Haj operators only.
- The Hajj Policy Formulation Committee of the Supreme Court have recommended the abolishment of the ‘hardship quota’ in the Haj scheme.
So let’s start with the application form, the registration procedure will began from 1st May, and will continue till 13th May, 2023. During this time period, applicants can submit their forms at any branch of the eight selected banks.
But before applying for the Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2023 everyone should definitely take a look at the necessary terms and conditions which are compulsory to be met by all applicants otherwise they won’t be considered eligible. Some most important Hajj Scheme 2023 terms & conditions are listed below:
- Mental and Physical fitness of the applicant is compulsory.
- Applicant must have an original CNIC with minimum expiry date.
- All the candidates will be selected randomly through lucky draw.
- Successful individuals will be placed together in 14 members group who will remain together while performing Hajj.
- Total 81,132 pilgrims this year will travel from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj 81,132 pilgrims this year with a 40 per cent share of the government scheme and 60 per cent private scheme.
Download New Hajj Policy 2023:- Please Click Here
Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2023 Application Form Price Packages
- Government Hajj Scheme 2023 Application Form: Download
- Check the Lucky Draw Result Online: Click Here
Once the registration procedure has been complete on 13th May 2023 the computerized lucky draw will take place in which random applicants out of the total will be selected. Once an applicant’s name has been selected through lucky draw, he/she will be required to submit the fee within next few days. The Pakistan Govt. Hajj Scheme 2023 packages prices are as following:
- Fees for complete package in Sindh: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
- Fees for complete package in Balochistan: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
- Fee for complete package in Punjab: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
- Fee for complete package in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
- Fee for complete package in Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan: Rs 7 Lacs to 10,000,00
According to sources, the aspirants would have to deposit all Hajj dues before balloting of government Hajj scheme. The road to Makkah project might be initiated from Karachi, Lahore and Quetta in Hajj 2023.
Bank Names List:
- Habib Bank Ltd
- United Bank Ltd
- National bank of Pakistan
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd
- Muslim commercial bank Ltd
- First women bank
- Bank of Punjab
- Allied bank
- Faysal bank
- Habib metropolitan bank
- Bank AL-Falah
- Sindh bank
- And JS bank Ltd
These banks are providing the application form to the pilgrims.
mora.gov.pk online application
The price was increased as a result of the increase in costs within the Saudi Government. Saudi Government. As of now, it is unclear if the Saudi government hasn’t announced what the precise Hajj cost is, but it is, the Government of Pakistan has issued the following press announcement. In a statement by the Government of Pakistan this year pilgrims are expected to complete the Hajj starting at 7 and 10 Lakhs rupees. This package covers all accommodation during the pilgrimage to Makkah, Madina, and Minnah.
What is the Hajj 2023 Application Deadline?
The Arabian government has established May 16, 2023 as the last date to submit Hajj applications. The last day to submit a Hajj application in Pakistan is May 13, 2023. A token fee must also be paid between May 9th and May 13th, 2023.
Hajj Application Form 2023
Five prayers are said each day. Despite differences in regions and races, these activities are still done by the community. You can find all information regarding the Hajj 2023 cost registration, including the Application form, dates, age requirements, Hajj registration packages 2023 and other details about this holy journey. You can read the entire article to learn more. Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony announced Hajj policy 2023.
- The people who have completed Hajj in the past five years aren’t eligible to be considered to apply for Hajj in 2023 unless they are Mahram or planning to perform Hajj Badal.
- Applicant must hold an acceptable passport that can be read by machines.
- It is required to be carrying a NADRA CNIC card.
- A medical certificate can be issued by any hospital that is recognized.
- People suffering from the disease are not qualified to apply.
- New passport-sized photographs between 4 and 3cm in size with light blue backgrounds.
- Women who apply must be at least aged 45 or older.
- Valid CNIC Copy
- Three Photos
- 4×3 Centimeter with a light blue background is best taken without glasses. (Polaroid and scans of photos are not permitted.)
- For women, wearing a Scarf is compulsory i.e. the neck, head and ears must be are covered.
- Original International Machine Readable Passport (IMRP) to be handed in at the branch
- The validity period of passports must not be shorter than 26 December 2023.
- Next of Kin/Nominee CNIC copy and the contact phone # (should not be required for Hajj)
- Medical Certificate that has been certified by the The Govt. Doctor (To be attached with application)
- Vaccine Certificate (To be submitted along with the application) (According to the table below)*
Instruction for form filling includes
- Candidates must fill out and apply by the date due to being considered.
- The applicant must enter the machine-readable number of their previous passport or a new receipt that is provided for the new passport on the application form.
- When filling out the application, the applicant can choose from the categories of blue, green, or white categories. of them.
- It is mandatory to do Hajj as a part of a larger group if there is no desire to perform it individually. do it. This is permissible if a group is planned to be performed. group leader details are required and for each person, a separate form is filled out in the bank.
- If someone who is medically incompetent is ineligible to do Hajj.
- Women who don’t have a legal connection with the man are not permitted in performing Hajj.
- Women should wear a Hijab over their shoulders and men are advised to wrap themselves in EHRAM.
- All applicants must provide a health certificate to verify their health condition and access medical facilities. be offered by the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Apply Online for Hajj Application from Pakistan
Anyone who wishes to make the online form for Hajj can fill out the online application form at www.hajjinfo.org. On the other hand, those who send hajj applications to banks today can access the official website of the branch bank to complete the haj application forms. At the present time, the Government of Pakistan has announced the application deadline. All applicants must submit their applications before the date of expiry. Look up and find the deadline for submitting your application.
How much is the Hajj application in Pakistan 2023?
The process to sign up for the Hajj journey in 2023 is open online right now. How much does the whole Hajj trip cost from Pakistan? From Pakistan, Hajj costs a total of PKR 12,750,000.
How to apply for Hajj application 2023?
- Visit the official Hajj page for your country.
- Make an account and fill out the form with correct information.
- Upload any papers you need to, like your visa and a recent picture.
- Follow the instructions for making the payment and wait for approval from the Hajj officials.
You Might Also Like
- How Many Passing Marks Required in NTS Test for Jobs Recruit...
- Pakistan Independence Day 14 August Essay & Speeches 20...
- AIOU Academic Calendar 2023 Spring/Autumn
- AIOU Degree Challan Form 2023 Download Online
- SPSC Candidate Portal Account Login Problem
- PNSC Portal Login 2023 Online Registration
- IBA Post Graduate Diploma Programs 2023 Last Date Fee Struct...
- Student Portal IBA Login 2023 LMS ERP Sukkur
- VU Academic Calendar 2023-24 Fall/Spring VULMS
- VU Admission Portal 2023 Admission Status Fee Voucher Online