Quaid e Azam College of Commerce QCC B.Com Admission for Graduates are being offered. The Quaid e Azam College also known as QCC has approved admissions to the University of Peshawar for Bcom graduates of Commerce. The last date to apply for QCC B.Com Admission is November 7, 2023, at 8.30 am. QCC is a University of Peshawar-constituted college and the province’s premier institution for commerce education.
Quaid-e-Azam College of Commerce QCC
Quaid-e-Azam College of Commerce, established in 1962, is a constituent college of the University of Peshawar. It is a unique honour to have been established using funds from Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Father of the Nation Quaid e-Azam. Mohtarima Fatima Jinnah laid the foundation stone for the College on October 25 1962. QACC is the most prestigious institution in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Its courses aim to impart knowledge in broad-based principles and procedures in Commerce to prepare future managers for functional business areas.
In addition, students are taught how to apply this knowledge to solve operational and organizational problems that modern business entities face. Teaching methods are designed to encourage creativity, self-confidence, initiative, and original thinking in students to achieve these goals. The College currently offers Master of Commerce (Two Years) and BS Commerce (4 Years) programs specializing in Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Marketing.
Quaid e Azam College of Commerce QCC B.Com Admission for Graduates
QCC B.Com Admission Last Date
Students interested in applying should come to the college admission office by Monday, November 7, 2023, at 8.30 AM. This opportunity is available on a first-come basis.
For admission to the 5th Semester of the BS Programme (Fall semester-2022), applications are open from Pakistani and foreign nationals. Applicants may be admitted if they have at least 50% of their Intermediate or equivalent passing score.
How to Apply for QCC B.Com Admission
- Apply online through the QAU website. You will need a Challan from Askari Bank Ltd. or Habib Bank Ltd.
- The applicants are advised to deposit Rs.2115/- at any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. OR R.2100/- at any branch or Askari Bank Ltd. to the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad.
- If you want to submit an online application, the Bank Challan must be attached along with other required documents.
- For verification of data and determinations of merit, applicants will need to scan the required documents and attach them to their Online Application.
- A person who has passed Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and a Bachelor (minimum 14 years) with at least 50% marks from a Pakistani University or Boards/Universities shall be eligible for provisional admission to the 5th Semester of the BS Programme of study.
- The student will pay the fees/dues online within the time frame/period specified after selection.
- Candidates awaiting their results will need to sign an Undertaking stating that the University may refuse/cancel the admission or expel applicants (students) at any time.
- Please submit the required documents to ensure the candidate’s admission is not cancelled.
- Hifz-e-Quran Certificate holder Wafaq-ul-Madaris or Tanzeem-ul-Madaris, Registered Pakistan, will receive 20-Additional marks in the merit.
- In addition, the University will conduct an Oral Hifz-e-Quran Test via the Mufti at Jamia Masjid QAU on 13-06-2022. Original Hifz-e-Quran Certificates are required for all candidates to participate in the Oral Hifz-e-Quran Test.
- These individuals are not eligible to be admitted to the 5th Semester of the BS Programme’s Lateral Entry.
- Any University/ College/ Institute may expel you or revoke your membership if you are guilty of an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Ceased is a Quaid-i-Azam University student.
- Equivalence Certificates, Conversion of Grades into Marks
Foreign certificates/degrees must be presented to applicants. Equivalence certificates should also be provided. Grades can be converted from HEC for Bachelor-level degrees and (IBCC) Inter Board Committee Chairman for Matric and Intermediate levels. Certificates/Degrees with CGPA of local Universities/Institutions also require converting grades into marks from the Universities/Institutions concerned in Pakistan.
The University is providing scholarships/financial assistance to deserving Pakistani National students seeking admission to Lateral Entry in the 5th Semester of BS programmes of the University in collaboration with the donor agencies: –
Single orphans/double orphans & students who belong to far-flung/deprived areas will receive special consideration for scholarship/financial assistance awards. The University will offer scholarships, but only if the information is authentic. It can be done by cross-checking the data and physical verification. For detail, please visit – www.qau.edu.pk/scholarship.
Provision of Migration Certificate
All admitted students must submit their original Migration Certificates from the University/Institute that awarded the degree within 15 days of the admission date. If the student fails to submit these documents, admission will be cancelled.
You Might Also Like
- SZABMU Islamabad Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- Institute of Southern Punjab ISP Multan Admissions 2023 Appl...
- Punjab University Jhelum Campus PUJC Admissions 2023 Apply O...
- VU Pakistan Admission 2023 Spring Last Date Apply Online
- AIOU BS/B.Ed./BBA/Diploma Admission 2023 Form Download Onlin...
- Federal Urdu University FUUAST Karachi Admission 2023 Online...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- UET Taxila Admission 2023 Online Apply Last Date Merit List
- All Boards 9th Class Registration Online Admission and Fee S...
- Lady Health Visitor LHV Free Course 2023 in Punjab Applicati...