Bolan Medical College/Bolan Hospital also known as BMC Quetta announced that they are now accepting applications for the session 2023. Bolan Medical College Admission for BS Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Programs, applications are open from local students, overseas Pakistanis, and international students. Bolan Medical College Admission Quetta is accepting applications from eligible candidates. You can submit your application as soon as possible. The official advertisement for the institute contains detailed information about how to apply online, documents, deadline, and eligibility criteria you must meet. The last date to apply is 12 November 2023.
Schedule for Bolan Medical College Admission
- Announcement Date: 05-11-2022
- Last Date of Forms Submission Online: 12-11-2022
- Written Test: 13-11-2022
- Display of Merit Lists: Not Announced Yet
- Interview: Not Announced Yet
- Commencement of Classes: Not Announced Yet
BMC Bolan Medical College Admission 2023 BS Programs Last Date
BMC Bolan Medical College Quetta
Bolan Medical College BMC, the only public-sector medical college in Quetta (Balochistan), is located. It is a top-rated medical college in Pakistan. Balochistan was made a separate province in 1970. The people of Balochistan started calling for the establishment of a Medical College. In March 1971, Quetta, Balochistan, it was decided that a Medical College would be established. In 1972, 1972. The Government of Pakistan accepted the wishes of the People of Pakistan and made the formal decision to open a Medical College in Quetta. It will be operated as a Federally Funded Project.
The College purchased a para-medical school to use in the interim, as it was preparing for the construction of a new, fully-fledged Hospital. The College and Hospital’s principal building (BMCH), has been completed and is now fully operational. The most up-to-date equipment is used in the laboratories of the main Departments. There are four hostels for boys, two for girls, and two for boys, and the Residence of Ministerial staff and teachers. The majority of students have access to accommodation. These facilities are available at BMC.
- Computer Lab
Bolan Medical College Admission 2023 Last Date
The last date for Bolan Medical College/ Bolan Hospital BMC Quetta Admission 2023 application is 12 November 2023.
Offered Programs for Admission at BMC
- BDS degree in Dentistry
- MBBS degree in Medicine – MBBS
Bolan Medical College Admission Fee Structure
The prospectus contains the most current fee structure information for all programs. You can also check the fee structure by calling the official contact number below.
Bolan Medical College Merit List
Bolan Medical College has both waiting and merit lists for entry tests. Marks Percentage for getting Admission to BMC Quetta Bolan Medical College requires that candidates have at least 60% marks and pass an entrance test. All students need to start preparing for their 2023 entry test. Here is the complete admission procedure for interested students.
Apply Procedure for Bolan Medical College Admission
- To be admitted to BMC you must follow the steps below.
- You can download the admission form on their official website.
- For Admission Processing, you will need to deposit Rs.500 at the NBPBMC branch.
- Complete the admissions form with all required information.
- You must submit your application by the deadline.
- Late or incomplete admission forms will not be accepted.
Documents Required to Apply
Candidates must have the following documents, which must be duly attested and signed by a Gazette Official. Incomplete applications may result in rejection.
- Attach the following documents:
- Matric/Intermediate passing certificates
- DMC Certificate
- IBCC issues Equivalency Certificates for A-Level Students
- Verified character certificate
- CNIC of the candidate or father’s CNIC
- Domicile certificate
- 4 passport-size photographs
- The advertisement contains all other documents.
Eligibility Criteria for Bolan College Admission
Candidats must hold a F.Sc. A pre-Medical degree must be obtained from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Balochistan or Quetta or from a recognized University in Pakistan to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS programs.
Candidates who apply for admission to “G.C.E”, American / Canadian High School Examinations,” or “A Level” must submit an equivalence certification (issued by I.B.C.C. Islamabad).
How can I get admission to Bolan Medical College?
Download the Bolan Medical College admission form to be considered for admission. After filling out the form, submit it with all the required information.
How many seats are there at Bolan Medical College?
Bolan Medical College will consider the following allocation of seats.
- Districts Merit MBBS seats in Bolan Medical College Quetta 124
- Zonal Merit MBBS seats in Bolan Medical College Quetta. 07 Seats
Is Bolan Medical College private or government?
Bolan Medical College, Quetta Balochistan’s only government-sector medical college, is located in Quetta Balochistan.
Contact Details of BMC
Address: BMCH Complex Brewery Road, Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan
You Might Also Like
- National Textile University NTU Faisalabad Admission 2023 On...
- Lahore Leads University Admissions 2023 Apply Online Last Da...
- SZABMU Islamabad Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- Institute of Southern Punjab ISP Multan Admissions 2023 Appl...
- Punjab University Jhelum Campus PUJC Admissions 2023 Apply O...
- VU Pakistan Admission 2023 Spring Last Date Apply Online
- AIOU BS/B.Ed./BBA/Diploma Admission 2023 Form Download Onlin...
- Federal Urdu University FUUAST Karachi Admission 2023 Online...
- GCU Lahore Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- UET Taxila Admission 2023 Online Apply Last Date Merit List