Aror University Of Art Architecture Design & Heritage Admission has announced that it will accept students in a variety of BS programs starting in spring 2024. Aror University Sindh, a public-sector institution located in Sukkur, is home to the University of Sindh. Aror University Of Art Architecture Design & Heritage Admission Sindh is accepting BS applications for spring 2024. Below are details about Aror University’s admissions. January 20, 2024, Extended is the last day to apply for Aror University. Candidates can get detail as Fee Structure, how to apply, admission schedule, and eligibilty criteria on this page.
Near Sukkur, at Rohri bypass N-5 National Highway, established the Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design, and Heritages. The University offers advanced studies for graduate and postgraduate students in architecture, textile design photography, interior design, communication, ceramics, and other disciplines. The government of Sindh established the university through an act of parliament passed by the Sindh Assembly on Tuesday 16 April 2018. The Bill was introduced by MPA Syed Awais Qadir Shah, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP). The Sindh Assembly passed the bill of Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design, and Heritage Sukkur and sent it to the Governor of Sindh. The bill was returned by the Sindh governor with an observation that HEC participation would be guaranteed. The University & Boards Department of the Government of Sindh prepared the revised draft of the University and presented it to the cabinet on the orders of the chief minister. It was approved by the cabinet and sent to the Sindh assembly.
Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design And Heritage Sindh Admission 2024 Schedule
- Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design & Heritage Sukkur will accept your online applications till 6th Jan, 2024.
- Entry test date for admission 2024 in undergraduate programs is 20th January, 2024.
- Admit card for this entrance test will be available online on the admission portal of Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design & Heritage Sukkur from 11th Jan, 2024.
- You will download and get the print of your admit card for appearing in the admission entry test.
Latest Admissions to Aror University Sindh Degree Programs 2024
For the Fall 2022 First-Ever Academic Intake, applications are being invited to the following degree programs:
Faculty of Design
- BS Textile Design
- BS Fashion Design
Faculty of Heritage
- BS Archaeology
- BS History
Faculty of Architecture & Town Planning
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Photography, Fine & Performing Arts
- BS Visual Arts
Aror University Of Art Architecture Design & Heritage Admission 2024 Apply Online
Eligibility Conditions Aror University Sindh Admission 2024
- For BS Textile Design/ BS Fashion Design/ BS Environmental Sciences Minimum of 50 % in Intermediate/ HSC/DAE /A Level or Equivalent
- For BS Visual Arts/ BS Archaeology / BS History:
- Minimum 45% for intermediate/HSC/DAE/A-Level or an equivalent
- The minimum requirement for BS Civil Engineering is 60% in HSC (Pre Engineering/A’Level (Maths), /DAE (as Per PEC approved disciplines)
- For further information about Eligibility Criteria, visit the website aroruniversitysindh.edu.pk/eligibility-criteria
- For Age Limit, Reserved/Quota Seats: see the University Website aroruniversitysindh.edu.pk or the Prospectus
How to Apply for Aror University Of Art Architecture Design & Heritage Admission 2024?
- Sign up at apply.aroruniversitysindh.edu.pk
- Register and finish your application
- Please fill in the fields marked (*)
- Once your application has been processed, you can download your challan form
- Deposit Challan Fee “PKR 1200” to any branch at Allied Bank Limited
- Upload a Scanned Copy Of Paid Challan to the “Admission Portal”
- Send the University by Courier with all documents and your completed Admission Form.
- Only Courier will accept forms.
- The Portal will have the Admit Cards for Eligible Candidates available from 3rd October 2022. They can be downloaded and printed at your convenience.
Aror University Admission 2024 Apply Online
- Aror University Website Apply Online
Aror University of Art Sindh Admission 2024 Entry Test Result, Merit Liste
The university’s marketing department is responsible to promote it on social media, electronic media, and print media. The Director of Marketing is the head of the marketing department. The Director of Marketing is responsible for planning and executing the marketing and new admission campaigns. The same department coordinates the admission office and prepares admission ads.
All academic affairs at the university are managed by the academic department. The Dean of Academic Affairs is the head of the academic department. The Dean of Academic Affairs is the head of the academic department.
A board of directors is responsible for overseeing the university’s overall governance at Aror university Sukkur. The VC heads the board of directors. The board of directors is responsible to approve the programs and formulate the policies.
Aror University Fee Structure 2024
|Admission Processing Fees One Time
|Security One time (refundable)
|Annual Registration Fees
|Student Club Fee
|Fixed charges per semester
|*Tuition fees per credit hour 3200
Total credit hours per program may range between 137hrs to 142hrs
Aror University contact number
- Address: The AROR University of Art, Architecture, Design, and Heritage Sindh, RCW Rohri Bypass, Sukkur, Sindh 65400
You Might Also Like
- Garrison University Lahore Admission 2024 – Apply Online
- Akhuwat College Kasur Admissions 2024- Apply Online
- Punjab University MA/MSc Admission Schedule 2024
- KP Banoqabil Registration 2024 Online for Test Schedule Last...
- GCWU Sialkot Admission 2024 with Last Date
- Ghazi University Admissions 2024 D.g.khan Admission Form App...
- All Boards 9th Class Registration Online Admission and Fee S...
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2024 Private Candidate...
- FAST National University Admission 2024 Apply Online
- University of Karachi Entry Test 2024 for Law LLB Admission ...